Public Health Officials and Doctors Cannot Predict Who will be Harmed by a Vaccine or an Infectious Disease, or Guarantee that the Vaccinated are Incapable of being Infected or Transmitting Disease.
Informed Consent: Access to Risk/Benefit Information, and Voluntary, Consumer Choice without Sanction or Penalty. DID YOU KNOW…
- In 1983 there were 24 doses of 7 vaccines recommended by age 18 at a cost of approximately $80/child. In 2024 there are 72 doses of 17 vaccines by age 18 at a cost of over $2,800/child.
- There are hundreds of vaccines in the research pipeline, including vaccines for salmonella, e-coli, strep B, hepatitis C, HIV, herpes, asthma, obesity, heroin and cocaine addiction. Many will be recommended by public health officials for universal use by all children.
- Every vaccine the CDC routinely recommends for children protects vaccine manufacturers from product liability under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
- Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, nearly $3.4 billion in federal vaccine injury compensation has been paid to victims of vaccine related injuries and death. There is no liability for providers or manufacturers, even if the vaccine could have been made safer. Two out of three people who apply for vaccine injury compensation are turned away without an award.
- It is estimated that only between 1 and 10% of vaccine reactions are ever reported to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events and Reporting System (VAERS).
Informed Consent – A Basic Human Right The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC.org) is dedicated to the prevention of vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and to defending the informed consent ethic in vaccine laws and policies.
You’re invited to join us at Clearview on 1/30/24 5:30pm for our next vaccine education workshop. Please call our office to reserve your seat!
Sources: Centers for Disease Control, Food & Drug Administration, United Health Foundation, Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, Health Resources Services Administration, and The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.