Dr. Sharla uses Thompson, Upper Cervical, Webster and Activator techniques, which are on the more gentle, low-force side of Chiropractic. We offer adjustments for individuals at any age including infants, children, pregnant mommas, even people who may have severe osteoporosis! Each patient’s health treatment is carefully planned and specific to your needs. Our goal is to help you get well and stay that way!
Our SoftWave Machine, nicknamed “The Stem Cell Machine”, is an exciting, breakthrough option in the field of regenerative healthcare. This treatment is clinically proven, nationally recognized, and FDA cleared with a high success rate in clinical studies. Previously, SoftWave was only available in Europe or to professional athletes: We are excited to be one of the first places in Texas to offer SoftWave Therapy! Countless people throughout the country have experienced relief and recovery from SoftWave’s non-invasive treatment!
- Alternative to Invasive Treatments: if you want to avoid surgery, expensive stem cell injections, cortisone shots or living on pain meds
- Joint Pain Relief: Knees, Shoulders, Elbows, Ankles, Wrists, Feet & more
- Chronic Pain Relief: Plantar Fasciitis, Back, Neck, Disc issues, Arthritis & more
- Soft Tissue Relief: Speed healing after surgeries, Scars and Scar Tissue, Ligaments, Tendons, Muscles, Fascia & more
- Acute Injury Recover: Wounds that aren’t healing, fractures that aren’t healing, inflamed tissue, recovery from pain
The 3rd Tuesday each month, Dr. Sharla teaches a workshop FREE to the public where you can come and learn about a number of different topics from nutrition to vaccinations to understanding what stress does to your body. See our calendar week below or check out our Facebook event page for a list of Dr. Sharla’s upcoming workshops.