Daily bowel movements are *KEY* to maintaining your health! Constipation can cause you to be fatigued, decreases your nutrient absorption, and causes back pain in addition to other joint pains. Constipation can be caused by dehydration, magnesium deficiency, stress/anxiety, inactivity, and lack of good intestinal bacteria. You should be having at least 1 bowel movement every day. If you’re not, try 1 or 2 of these actions to get things going & improve your body function!
– Get Adjusted! There are certain parts of your spine that directly affect your gut!
– Take a good probiotic supplement daily, make sure it has at least 9 different bacteria and minimum 15 billion
– Increase fiber in your diet from raw fruits & vegetables, especially green leafy ones because of their magnesium content
– Increase water intake, even fiber needs water in order to move through your system
– Start your day with a glass of warm water with the juice of 1 lemon squeezed into it; this helps get your intestines moving and also has a healthy “alkaline” effect on your body – ¼ Cup of Organic Aloe Vera Juice 2x/day, try mixing it into your favorite juice
– Drink a cup of hot organic Peppermint Herbal Tea 1-2x/day
– Try a magnesium supplement like “Natural Calm”, which mixes into warm water. Drink before bed. An added bonus is it will help your muscles relax!
– Avoid pasteurized dairy products and refined white flour