Here are some great reasons to add garlic to your meals and even consider taking a garlic supplement in some cases. Below is just a quick overview of 6 amazing benefits of garlic.
- Combats Heart Disease – Garlic can help with atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, thrombosis, hypertension and diabetes.
- Potential Fighter of Cancer Cells – There are bioactive sulfur compounds are believed to have effects at each stage of cancer cell formation.
- Controls Blood Pressure – Garlic contains polysulfides promote the opening of blood vessels and helps to lower blood pressure.
- Treating Colds & Infections – Garlic has antimicrobial, antiviral and anti fungal properties. This can help your immune system tremendously. This is a go-to for my family during cold/flu season!
- Can Help Improve Dementia Symptoms – Garlic also contains antioxidants that support the body’s protective mechanisms against oxidative damage that can contribute to cognitive illnesses.
- Treats Diabetes – Garlic helps blood sugar levels, can potentially stop or decrease the effects of complications with diabetes complications like infections, LDL cholesterol levels and it encourages circulation.
Read a full, detailed article @ https://draxe.com/nutrition/7-raw-garlic-benefits-reversing-disease/