Plank (Regular or Modified on knees)
- Regular plank is done on your toes & elbows; Modified plank is on done on your knees & elbows
- Step your arms out until your elbows are directly beneath your shoulders
- Engage your stomach and glutes, pull your abdominal muscles in toward your belly button; holding for 15 to 30 seconds; work up to holding 1-2 minutes
- Perform three rounds
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Tighten your glutes and lift your hips off the floor.
- At the highest position, there should be a straight line from your knees all the way to your shoulders.
- Hold the contraction for five seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for 15-20 reps