12 Cool Facts about Chiropractic that You Probably Didn’t Know

Studies show a spine with proper alignment is up to 16 times stronger than a subluxated (mis-aligned) spine. Loss of the healthy cervical (neck) curve stretches the spinal cord 5-7 cm and causes serious nerve interference…are YOU doing your neck stretches? Studies show that only 10% of our nervous system perceives pain. The other 90% […]